Tampa Bay Beer Week is here — from tap takeovers to beer dinners & bottle releases, there are plenty of delicious opportunities all around Tampa Bay to hang with the Motorworks crew & sample rare brews + exclusive one-off’s typically only available in our Bradenton taproom!
We’ll be at these festivals, bars & funky beer joints serving up the goods all Tampa Bay Beer Week-long. No matter where you live around this beautiful bay of ours, you can find us pouring plenty of brews close to you:
• Saturday, March 3rd: My Hometown Fest at Nathan Benderson Park | 12PM
• Saturday, March 3rd: Florida Brewers Guild Festival at Cotanchobee Park Tampa | 2PM
• Monday, March 5th: Fiending Quadruple Bottle Release at Motorworks Brewing | 11AM
• Tuesday, March 6th: Beer Dinner with Haven South Tampa | 6PM | one of Creative Loafing’s top 20 recommendations for Tampa Bay Beer Week | “Regionites don’t have to travel across the Sunshine Skyway bridge for a taste of Motorworks Brewing. Head brewer Bob Haa unites with Haven executive chef Chad Johnson for an evening of cheese and pint pairings, as well as a curated selection of beer-paired dishes.”
• Wednesday, March 7th: 22-Tap Takeover at The Tap Room at Florida Cracker Kitchen in Brooksville | 4PM
• Friday, March 9th: 14-Tap Takeover at C.1949’s Florida Beer Garden ft. Vamos Gourmet Food Truck + Live Music with Ray Gurka | 7PM | Head Brewer Bob Haa will be in attendance!