Barrel Aged Barleywine
With the dawn of steam power came the automated thresher, dramatically reducing the time it took to harvest barley, enabling brewers to produce greater quantities of beer for the thirsty masses. Our Barrel-Aged Thresher is a nod to those heady days of radical innovation & invention. Much like the thresher itself, our English-Style Barleywine takes an Old World idea and infuses it with American ingenuity. Or as it’s commonly known, whiskey. With oak whiskey and orange on the nose, Thresher showcases a malty sweetness with a marmalade character reminiscent of candied orange, dates, and dark, dried cherry alongside a pleasant warming sensation, balancing bitterness, residual toffee/vanilla notes and a mild spiciness via its Trappist yeast strain.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- 2018 — Best Florida Beer Championship — Silver
- 2018 — Us Open Beer Championship — Gold
- 2019 — Best Florida Beer Championship — Bronze
- 2019 — US Beer Tasting Championship — Regional Champion
- 2020 — US Beer Tasting Championship — Regional Champion